- About Us
- Children's Day School
- Serving the Community
Child Care Begins at 9:00 AM on Sunday Mornings
Child Care Mission Statement
At Arlington United Methodist Church, we feel it is our responsibility to provide a safe and caring environment for young children, at all times. It is our responsibility as Christian Educators to ensure the children in our care have a positive experience and a happy time at church. We believe that our children are the Christian leaders of tomorrow. The mission of our children's ministry and our child care facilities is to encourage all aspects of a child’s development: physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and spiritual.
Upon arrival, please stop at the check-in station to check your child into the childcare program for the day.
- Each child will need to be signed in and out by a parent or guardian. Please let us know where in the building you will be located.
- Each child will be given a nametag.
- Each child will have an Emergency Card kept on file at the check-in station with any allergies and/or other significant information to the care of your child.
Upon pick up, please...
- Sign your child out.
- Return your child's nametag.
- Remember to take your child's diaper bag and personal belongings home with you.
Each child will be asked to wear a nametag. These nametags will be clipped to the child’s back. The nametag system is to aid staff members in the identification of and accountability for all children checked into their care in the childcare rooms. These nametags should be returned after worship each week.
What can you do to help your child?
- Share any special needs or concerns with a staff member.
- Provide fresh diapers and extra clothes, as well as any bottles or snacks your child may need.
- Bring your child to church in a dry, clean diaper.
- Assist with transitioning your child into the room.